Friday, April 13, 2012

Con Countdown: Day 1 (cont.)

Days till Con: 76
Items made: 0
Displays made: 0
Money spent: $54

Today I have a Big Bang Theory charm bracelet due for the store. So I thought, why not start here?
Day 1 is Big Bang Theory day. I watched season 4 and worked all day on these little guys. 5 of each, until I realized I was running out of time and I made 4 of Raj, Howard and Sheldon.

There they are, it looks so small but it took me over 10 hours. *waves to the cuties*

I went on an ebay spending spree as well. 600 organza bags for customers to put the jewelry in, 100 bracelets, 200 stud earrings, 50 adjustable silver rings and 4 blocks of pottery colored sculpey. Phew, I'm tired. Sitting and spending takes a lot of work out of you. ;)

I finished cooking the charms and am putting them away. No painting or glazing yet. My house is a giant ball of fur, I have a cat who gets into everything. I'm going to wait until I'm closer to the con to start glazing so the fur doesn't stick to everything I make. I hope that's the right decision, eep!

Day 1 not too shabby. I will have 3 bracelets ready for the con today, and tons of supplies are coming. Go me for Day 1 focus! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment