Thursday, May 5, 2011

Portal Lovin'

So if you haven't noticed from my store happenings, I'm in a huge Portal kick right now. Portal and Portal 2 are in my top 5 fave games, and with the new one coming out I am on a role with ideas.

And apparently, customers are in the lovin' mood too. Yay! I've been so busy with orders for Portal, I've barely had time to breathe...and it's pretty awesome.

Yesterday I made over 18 Portal GlaDOs eye/cores, here's the giant collection all together:Hmm...doesn't look so giant. Maybe I have a monster hand so you can't tell there are so many. There are lots I tell ya, lots! *cough*

Anyway...
Now that I have played and massacred Portal 2, I'm ready to work on more Portal 2 stuff. Notice the potato I added last week? Had to do it, no brainer.
Today I'm going to work on some more turrets, and try to work on a Wheatley. I <3 him.

If you have any cool ideas for either game I'd love to hear them. Yay Portal!

No comments:

Post a Comment